Thursday, May 24, 2012

EK's Birth Announcement

 I just received EK's birth announcements on Sunday and spent all night addressing them so I could mail them first thing Monday morning.  Now that I know most everyone has gotten theirs I can post it here.  I absolutely LOVE these and they were so much cheaper than going through a photo design company.  LOVE them!!!



I know I am slacking on blogging but a bunch has been going on and I can't wait to catch you all up to speed but first please say a quick prayer for me as I am having surgery tomorrow!  Apparently this sinus surgery will be worst than both my sections (which were easy peasy!) and honestly I am freaked!  Thanks love!!!



1 comment:

  1. Brooke, these birth announcements leave me speechless. How precious and most of all, I love the sibling photo. Ahhh...just melts me. Oh hope your sinus surgery recovery is going well. And I agree...c-sections were easy peasy for me too. :)

    ReplyDelete