Saturday, March 31, 2012

35 Weeks


Please excuse the way I look...  This was taken at 9pm (an hour after my bedtime) and after a long, rough day!  But I am huge!!!  I really hope my tummy goes down fast after delivery! Ha... Who am I kidding?! It took 3 years to loose TB's weight and she is 4 now :)  


Size of Baby: At my appointment on Tuesday she weighed 6 pounds even.  That could be off a pound or so either way... Looks like EK is going to be chunky :)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Apparently my computer forgot I deleted this question... Enough.

Maternity Clothes: Yes and even most of my maternity shirts are getting a little too short.  But I am not buying new ones to wear for a couple of weeks.

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: All the time, Thank the Lord!!!

Belly Button: Flattening out and will still poke out some when she rolls across it.  Foe the most part it is an innie still.  

Interesting Facts: EK's kidneys are fully developed and her liver can now process waste.  I'm thinking this means lots of diaper changes in our future.  

Sleep: What's that?  Its really not that bad.  I'm getting between 3-4 hours a night.  Guess God's preparing me ahead of time.  

What I miss: This week nothing.  I have absolutely soaked up being pregnant this week and loved it.  

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Elli Kate of course!  

Cravings/Aversions: Water, Pepsi the same...

Symptoms: The same heart flutters, shortness of breath, indigestion, fatigue...  The normal 35 week symptoms :)

Best Moment This Week: Seeing EK and knowing that she is still chugging along healthy in my tumtum. 


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad everything is going so well this week! And you look great. Quit apologizing every week for how you look! Don't forget I need your address!

    ReplyDelete