Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Slacker, That's Me

Well I will post about my 36 week update soon. I promise. This is from my iPhone and my set questions are on my laptop.

I went to my 37 week appointment yesterday and everything went great. Elli Kate is growing and apparently perfectly continent in my tumm! Dr P did suggest I start maternity leave so today is day 1. I'm not on bedrest but I'm "resting". He decided to suggest that since the beta blockers they put me on lowered Elli Kate's fetal movement and stressed me out. Remember TB, she all of a sudden quit moving so I'm a fetal kick monitor. I asked Dr P about moving up DDay and he very politely reminded me that at the beginning of my pregnancy I asked to go the full 39 weeks. This is true but at the time I never thought I'd make it to 37 weeks. But, as long as she is healthy and doesn't have to spend two weeks in the nicu I'm fine waiting.

Two weeks from yesterday and we will meet our little girl! That's 13 days, 2 hours and 6 mins to be exact :)

No comments:

Post a Comment