Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter 2012 - Picture Overload

Our Easter was very laid back this year and we loved it.  T was off and we savored every second.  We went to church where T grew up and then had our parents and T's grandparents over for lunch and an egg hunt.  It was very nice and laid back.

TB apparently forgot about the Easter Bunny and when I told her she needed to go to bed she asked why.  I then explained because the Easter Bunny won't come if you are awake.  She quickly reminded me that the Easter Bunny isn't Santa Clause!!!  Honestly, I am glad that she seemed clueless to the Easter Bunny!  I really want us to focus on the real reason we celebrate Easter and this was a perfect opportunity!

The sun was in baby girl's eyes!  She wore the same dress I wore for Easter at her age!!!  So special :)


Hunting Easter eggs while sporting her new Easter hat from MeMaw!



I know I am probably partial but she is the most beautiful baby girl ever!!!





1 comment: