Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Charleigh Jo & Hudson

I have two good friends Anna Marie and Jenny.  A little background, Anna Marie has a daughter Logan who was born in August 2007, Jenny has a daughter Lily Grace who was born October 2007.  If you know TB then you know her birthday is September 2007.  All three girls are between August-October the same year and they all love to play together!  Anna Marie found out she was pregnant again and due February 2012(GIRL), Jenny found out she was expecting again and she was due March 2012 (BOY)then I found out I was pregnant due in April 2012(GIRL).  Yay!  We are all having babies again so they can play!!!

Anna Marie delivered in February and they thought Charleigh had a hemangioma.  After she was born they did an ultrasound and decided to refer her to Children's.  Last week Anna Marie found out that Charleigh Jo did not have a hemangioma but rather a tumor.  She had an appointment today at Children's with an oncologist and they diagnosed Charleigh with neroblastoma!  Anna Marie said that they have two appointments next week for more testing but in the mean time PLEASE, PLEASE pray for Charleigh Jo, Anna Marie and their whole family!!!

Jenny had her sweet baby, Hudson, on Monday! Jenny found out at her 4D ultrasound though that Hudson was going to have to have heart surgery.  Honestly, I can't remember the name of his condition but it is where the arteries in his heart are crossed.  Jenny switched to a doctor in Birmingham who specializes in high risk and where they could take better care of Hudson.  I got a text yesterday from Jenny saying after she delivered they sent Hudson to the heart cath.  He did awesome thorough the heart cath and they have his big surgery scheduled for Thursday!  PLEASE, PLEASE pray for him, the surgeons operating on him and nurses taking care of him!  PLEASE pray for Jenny and their family!  I could not imagine!!!

It absolutely breaks my heart to have to write this posts about these sweet babies!  TB loves to play and is BFF with these babies older sisters and it breaks her heart too!  I could not imagine being in either shoes and pray every second I can for them!  It also makes me that much more grateful I have a healthy baby girl and another one on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your friends and their babies and families. Im guessing the heart problem is transposition of the great arteries. I cannot imagine what both of them are going through. Let me know if I can pray anything specific for them.

    ReplyDelete