Tuesday, March 6, 2012

32 Weeks




Size of Baby: Per Baby Center (which is where I get my info from) EK should weigh 3.75 pounds. However, because I am having BPPs every week we know she weighs albs 8 oz :)  

Total Weight Gain/Loss: We aren't going there.  Remember...?!

Maternity Clothes: Um, Yes!  I have been wearing smalls and mediums but now my smalls are a little too short for my big 'ole belly.  My mediums still fit as long as they are ruched on the sides.  I have borrowed four or five shirts from a good friend that are larges and unfortunately they fit perfectly around the tummy :(  

Gender: GIRL

Movement: Yes, about that.  If you recall, TB was SIX weeks early.  One day she quit moving and I went to the dr to check because my mom was freaking her freak and two days later I had an emergency c-section.  You see, TB's umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck (tight!) and in two knots!!!  So I am little freaked if I do not feel constant movement.  Which brings us to now, EK is running out room so I no longer feel kicks, thumps and punches.  I am feeling her move but not like I want to.  I can feel her repositioning her arm or leg but that's all.  Dr. P told me to try and stay calm and when I don't feel her move for more than thirty mins to an hr lay down and count.  He has been so awesome through this whole process and completely understands (or pretends to at least) my fears and concerns.  

Belly Button: Is starting to flatten out and at times the top part pokes out :)  Makes me smile because I know it means EK is a growing girl.  

Interesting Facts: Elli Kate is gaining half a pound a week from now until birth!  She also has fingernail, toenails and hair!

Sleep: Well... Me and Mr Sandman don't see eye to eye.  He won't let me sleep and it seems when I do my alarm goes off :(  BUT, I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

What I miss: Nothing!

What I am looking forward to: My baby shower this weekend :) :) :)

Cravings/Aversions: White Chocolate Oreos, Water & Pepsi.  Oh and anything spicy!!!

Symptoms: Heart burn like crazy 

Best Moment This Week: EK passing her BPP in under five mins!  You see, that's what TB failed and caused her to be born early.  I haven't had one since (seeing as if I haven't been this far along since) so I was extremely nervous!  Baby Girl is growing and as healthy as can be!

Weekly Wisdom: Love on your children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment