Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bi Weekly Check Up & 4D US

On Thursday we had our apt. I was 27 weeks so it was time for the glucose test! Which I passed with flying colors :) This momma was at 117!!! I was so incredibly proud of myself. Dr P said for me to keep trucking along that I was right on schedule (even though two weeks ago I was two weeks ahead, I was confused about that) and he would see me soon!

We then had our 4D! And realized that what we could see of EK she looks JUST like her daddy and she acts like him too :) She put both hands and her foot in front of her face the whole entire time! I was over her acting ugly! She would not move or cooperate with us at all!!! My MIL said she's as stubborn as a mule... Just like her daddy :) When we go back for our next apt we will retry the 4D so pray she cooperates!

No comments:

Post a Comment