Monday, February 20, 2012

30 Weeks and Counting


Excuse this mess... I had no make-up on!!! And this is my iPhone picture.




Size of Baby: About 15.7 inches and 3lbs about a head of cabbage... Yuck! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not so sure but I have decided I don't care anymore. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes and I need a few more tops!

Gender: Girl - Ellison Kathryn 

Movement: Yes, all the time!  And I absolutely LOVE it :) 

Belly Button: Is still in but when EK gets to pressing her bootay or foot against my belly it tends to flatten out and even pop out at times.  T is fascinated by this but I think its gross!

Interesting Facts: EK is swimming around in about a pint and a half of amniotic fluid right now but over the next few weeks that will decrease as she grows.  Not that cool this week, I know!  

Sleep: I am now to the point of having to sleep sitting up.  How did I forget about this stage?  My indigestion is so horrendous that I usually throw up five/six times a night and have to swallow it.  Not a good feeling.  As long as I am sitting up its not as bad.  

What I miss: Not having indigestion, sleep and feeling normal.  BUT, do NOT get me wrong... I would not change it for anything!  I love being pregnant and growing my baby!

What I am looking forward to: Seeing EK on another 4D ultrasound Thursday and making sure she is growing right on track!

Cravings/Aversions: Water, Pepsi and White Chocolate Oreos.

Symptoms: Indigestion, Braxton Hicks (like crazy!!!) and so sleepy!!!

Best Moment This Week: Getting to rest all weekend :)  I literally did not see any sunshine until today and it hurt my eyes :)  I LOVED it!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Rest while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment