Wednesday, February 15, 2012

29 Weeks


You lucked out this week and you don't have to endure a horrible picture of me :)


Size of Baby: At my appointment last Thursday EK weighed albs 11oz...  Although Baby Center says 2.5 lbs and 15 inches long.  Like a Butternut Squash...

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Yea... We aren't going there!

Maternity Clothes: All the time!

Gender: Sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: Yes, all the time and I LOVE it!!!  She has also had the hiccups a few times.  LOVE my sweet baby!!!

Belly Button: Is starting to flatten out a bit at the top.  My sweet little Hubs said I had a hood covering my button.  Isn't he sweet?

Interesting Facts: EK's head is getting bigger and bigger to accommodate her growing brain.  

Sleep: If I take a benadryl or Tylenol pm I'm all good... If not then it varies.  

What I miss: Nothing.  Well, okay maybe some things.  Like being comfortable but no matter how uncomfortable I am I wouldn't trade it for a thing!!!

What I am looking forward to: Redoing our 4D ultrasound next week and seeing Dr P!  

Cravings/Aversions: Water, Milk & Pepsi.  Oh and White Chocolate Oreos!!!

Symptoms: Indigestion, Braxton Hicks, there are a few more but I can't remember.  

Best Moment This Week: My sweet hubs making me take a bubble bath all alone!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Im fresh out this week...  I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment