Monday, January 30, 2012

27 Weeks & Elli Kate's Nursery Sneak Peek

EK's Crib :)  LOVE!!!

EK's Dresser & Changing Table

EK's horribly, disgusting Mommy


Size of Baby: 2 lbs and about 14.5 inches long - head of cauliflower 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Probably up 20 lbs...We shall see Thursday!

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Gender: Girl, Ellison Kathryn

Movement: Yes, I just love feeling her move.  And she is now getting big enough that T can watch her move!

Belly Button: Is starting to come forward but its still in.  

Interesting Facts: EK is sleeping and waking in regular intervals, opening her eyes and sucking her fingers, even though her lungs are immature she could survive with lots of medical help!

Sleep: Is pretty much non-existent but I look at it as practice for getting up all night. 

What I miss: Nothing really... I LOVE being an incubator for my precious baby girl! Couldn't be more blessed!!!

What I am looking forward to: My Dr apt Thursday!  4D & Sugar test... Okay maybe just the 4D :)  My mom is coming in to town to go to the apt with us and I am super excited to see her.  I have missed her!!!

Cravings/Aversions: Water, Pepsi... White Chocolate Oreos

Symptoms: Swelling and some slight cramping

Best Moment This Week: Cleaning out EK's room, Painting EK's room and getting her furniture in and put together!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy!  Put those footsies up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment