Thursday, January 19, 2012

25 Weeks

25 Weeks... Fat & Happy

Don't you just love my shoes... notice I'm not in heels?
Size of Baby: Approx 13.5 inches and a pound and a half (however, my money is on the fact that EK is a lot bigger than that seeing as Dr P told me today that I was measuring ahead:)) The size of an average rutabaga.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weighed... 160! Gasp... I know :(  I am very disappointed in myself!!!  My super sweet hubs though said I was all belly.  Actually honey, I'm not but thanks :)

Maternity Clothes: Well that's a definite!

Gender: GIRL

Movement: Yes but you see TB was born 6 weeks early because she stopped moving so now that EK has gotten bigger and I can feel her more I freak my freak when she stops.  I'm good if I am busy at work but when I realize she hasn't moved for a couple of hours I down a pepsi (in like 10 seconds) and wait and wait and wait.  Then Little Miss decides to move and make her Mommy happy!

Belly Button: It is starting to flatten but I still got a ways to go.  I am thinking it will be completely flat or poking out a little come Baby Time!!!

Interesting Facts: EK is growing more hair and if we could see it then we could discern the color and texture!  I hope she has a head full like her "sissy"!!!

Sleep: It is hit or miss.  There are good nights and bad but here lately more good than bad.  

What I miss: Nothing!  

What I am looking forward to: Our 4D ultrasound in 2 weeks!!! And the fact that I have started my two week appointments this week!  This should make the time fly by!

Cravings/Aversions: White Chocolate Oreos... Jim N Nicks Cheese Biscuits... Water... This list could go on and on!

Symptoms: Swelling, moodiness and hot natured!

Best Moment This Week: Hearing EK's heart thumping away and hearing Dr P say those magic words...TWO Weeks and I'll see y'all again!

Weekly Wisdom: Stay off your feet...The housework and laundry can wait!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about Jim N Nicks Cheese Biscuits! Good thing we have a Jim N Nicks here!!! Glad you and EK are doing well. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete