Sunday, January 8, 2012

Random Updating...

So I was thinking about going back and updating all the weeks I have been too busy to update on but then I thought I would just combine them all together... Then I thought I would just give you a current up to date rundown of how I feel and EK and then posts some pics of why I have been so busy.

So Little Miss Ellison Kathryn is doing fabulous :)  We all love her so much already!  I can not wait to see how our families explode once she gets here.  At Christmas she got just as many presents as TB (because my mom will NOT show favoritism - even while in the womb) and she has way too many clothes!!!  I didn't realize how many clothes I had for TB when she was a baby until I started going through them to get ready for Elli Kate.  The only down side is that EK and TB will be opposite months.  TB was born in September and EK will be born in April.  Spring - Fall....  See, we need to shop a little bit!  Plus, all the monogrammed outfits with TB on them we can not use for EK and EK has to have some monogrammed outfits!

In pregnancy news: I have gained a few pounds.  I haven't weighed and will not weigh again until my next doctors appointment but I know I have from the way I feel and look.  And to be completely honest, as long as EK is healthy I don't care.  The weight will eventually come off, one way or another.  On to the swelling though...  This is insane!  I did not swell with TB at all until after I delivered TB and that was from me disobeying dr.'s orders!  I no longer have ankles and I can no longer wear heels.  If you know me you know this is extremely hard for me.  I wear heels and I wear them high!  I actually wore 3 inch heels to deliver TB!  The Hubs took me to dinner with some friends Friday night and then out for a little shoe shopping.  I desperately needed some cute and stylish flats but everything I saw that I loved was 3 inch platform heels!  Then as I was trying on some lovely flats (insert sarcasm) my husband asked that I would please pull my pants leg down as we might know someone in the store and it would be embarrassing for them to see my swollen ankles/legs!  Let's just say, he apologized real quick like for the not so humorous joke!

Now onto a picture OVERLOAD :)

Fall 2011 Pictures

My Beautiful!!!  Cant wait to have two standing by that tree.

Pure. Simple. Love.



Papa, TB, MeMaw and Levi!  The Grands with their Great Grands!

The Payne's at the The Thomas 2011 Christmas

TB, The Hubs, Me, Mimi, Pop and Uncle Chaddy

The Thomas Clan

Posing...

Look what Santa left...

Someone was tired

But found her nutcracker!

With daddy trying on her Carheart's and hunting boots!

The 4-wheeler...  BIGGEST hit of all year. 

LOVE HER!

This just makes me smile :)


We be silly!

Me and my BFF

Our perfect family

She has definitely become a daddy's girl!  

They are two peas in a pod!

and madly in love!

TB loves her Nana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment