Wednesday, November 9, 2011

15 Weeks




Disclaimer: Please excuse the way I look and at my facial expressions.  I was trying to talk to The Hubs while he was taking pictures.  


Size of Baby: 4 inches long, an apple

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still down 5 :)  I am sure this will change at my next appointment though

Maternity Clothes: Most definitely... I can still wear most shirts but NO pants.  

Gender: Patiently waiting... November 22nd is the BIG day!

Movement: I felt Baby P move for the first time on Monday.  It was surreal, it was awesome!!!  It felt like a fish swimming inside me but I loved it.  I am waiting to feel those swift kicks though :)

Sleep: Depends on the night... Mostly none!

What I miss: Absolutely nothing, I am so thankful God chose me and my family to have this sweet baby growing inside me!  

What I am looking forward to: Finding out whether Baby P will be Cooper Thomas or Ellison Kathryn?

Cravings/Aversions: Water, water and more water!  

Symptoms: Nauseous, Fatigue...  

Best Moment This Week: Feeling Baby P swimming inside my tummy!

Weekly Wisdom: This is your body, you know it better than anyone else!

Sorry I completely skipped Week 14!  We have been beyond busy at Hotel Payne and honestly I can not even remember what we were so busy doing.  Sad, I know.  I will have more pictures of TB and The Hubs soon... Whenever I have time :)

1 comment:

  1. So maybe I will put some belly pics and some ultrasound pics on my blog. You inspired me. Its nice to watch you grow from 1300 miles away! One more week until gender identification!

    ReplyDelete