Saturday, November 26, 2011

17 Weeks


Size of Baby: Per Baby Center 5 ounces and 5 inches long - However we have a CHUNKY MONKEY on our hands that weighed 7 ounces at our ultrasound on Tuesday!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still down 2 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Most definitely :)

Gender: GIRL!!!!!  Ellison Kathryn "Elli Kate"

Movement: A little more but I still only really notice it when I am sitting or laying still

Sleep: I sleep great from about 8:30pm to 11pm...Then it's hit or miss for the next several hours.

What I miss: Absolutely nothing!!!

What I am looking forward to: Telling everyone that Elli Kate is Elli Kate and no longer "it" or "the baby"

Cravings/Aversions: Anything that is a starch... or water

Symptoms: Head aches, swelling, irritable, nauseous...

Best Moment This Week: Finding out that Baby P will now go by the name of Elli Kate

Weekly Wisdom: It doesn't matter if it is a boy or a girl as long as the baby is healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment