Thursday, November 17, 2011

16 Weeks and Random Pics

16 Weeks and loving it :)


Size of Baby: Avocado - apron 4.5 inches long and 3.5 ounces 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure but I will guess even now, we will see next week

Maternity Clothes: Yes... And my mom took me shopping so I have a few more shirts.

Gender: We find out TUESDAY... but the announcement will not be made until Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday.

Movement: Yes, I have felt the baby a few times but nothing consistent.  It more feels like a goldfish swimming around my uterus :)  

Sleep: Okay, so/so... 

What I miss: Nothing... I mean seriously, I miss the sleep and not hurting but I wouldn't change it for the world!!!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out if Baby P will be a Boy or Girl

Cravings/Aversions: Desperado's Cheesecake!!!  H20 and potatoes

Symptoms: Nauseas, heartburn and back ache

Best Moment This Week: Feeling Baby P

Weekly Wisdom: Prop those puppies up...  I had to work late one night and I just so happen to also have on socks with polka dots...Well my feet were so swollen that I had polka dot indentions.  



Now to the RANDOM pics...  



Me and TB decorating her Christmas Tree

Sweet baby was not wanting to partake in pictures


I was walking into my kitchen and this stopped me dead in my tracks.  Either T to TB one decided to put their boots together.  I thought it was so sweet :)

TB's Tree fully decorated!

Our tree :)

I love our tree and I LOVE my tree but I want a BIGGER tree!

TB's bathroom tree.  It looks naked but it has ornaments.  You just can't see them because they are hot pink, light pink and purple.  You might see the light pink and purple if you look close.

Our kitchen tree.  Matches my curtains :)

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend and week!!!  Talk to you again next week :)

1 comment: