Monday, October 24, 2011

13 Weeks

This is one proud sister!  Please excuse the way this Momma looks :)  It has been a l.o.n.g. day!!!

Size of Baby: 3 inches - medium shrimp (kind of makes me feel like I went backward...)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: -5 Went to the doctor today and I was the same as last month!

Maternity Clothes: All pants besides one pair.  I can still wear all shirts though...Make that most shirts :)

Gender: We find out November 22nd!!!  But we will not revel until after Thanksgiving!

Movement: I wish... Hopefully soon!

Sleep: None but I am NOT complaining

What I miss: Absolutely NOTHING!!!

What I am looking forward to: Feeling Baby P move and find out the sex...One month :)

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings - Water, potatoes, water, milk and water Aversions - Anything other than water, milk or potatoes!

Symptoms: Nauseous, fatigue, breathing issues but still NOT complaining.  I would much rather be sick than baby-less!

Best Moment This Week: Hearing Baby P's heart swooshing today at Dr P's office!

Weekly Wisdom: Fresh out...

No comments:

Post a Comment