Monday, October 17, 2011

12 Weeks

This is the only picture I have... This was this weekend and T's Family Reunion.  That's T, Me, Richard, Tara, Brittany and Seth.  We love our family!  

Size of Baby: Lime, 2 inches long!  

Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of this weekend I am down a total of 5 lbs.  If only I could just hold off here :)

Maternity Clothes: I have been able to wear most of my pants with a rubber band or belly band until the last two weeks.  My tummy has thickened quite a bit but I am not complaining.  

Gender: That's the question of the pregnancy!  Honestly, I could careless.  All I want is a healthy baby.  However... My sweet hubby really wants a baby boy (since we already have a girl) and my sweet baby girl really wants a baby girl!  TB says she already enough brothers (4 to be exact) and she doesn't need another one.  

Movement: I know Baby P is moving a lot because we watched it during our sonogram but I haven't felt it yet.  Maybe it will start within the next month?!

Sleep: None but I am not complaining! I would much rather be sick and restless than I would not pregnant!

What I miss: Absolutely, positively, NOTHING!!!

What I am looking forward to: Everything!  I can not wait until I can feel Baby P and T too!  

Cravings/Aversions: I am loving mashed potatoes and anything bland.  What makes me sick changes from day to day though.  

Symptoms: Morning sickness (or all day sickness), sore breasts, fatigue and so much more...

Best Moment This Week: Making it to 12 weeks!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Every pregnancy is as different as every child :)

No comments:

Post a Comment