Sunday, December 18, 2011

20 Weeks




Size of Baby: 6.5 inches and 10.5 ounces - Size of a banana

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I am thinking this week we will be up 10 pounds... :(  I will let you know after our appointment on Tuesday

Maternity Clothes: Yes...  I now am strictly in my work pants (see above and below) and my skinny jeans.  I am not real happy with all my work pants though because I bought larges (thinking my big bootay would need them - which I still might!) and they are so baggy!  I really feel fatter when I am in them then my skinny jeans or khakis.  Hoping I get some more jeans and dress pants for Christmas... Hint, hint!

Gender: GIRL... Ellison Kathryn

Movement: Yes and I am still stressing the freak out when I go an hour or two without feeling EK move.  My mom and The Hubs keep telling me to calm down but I can't help it!  

Belly Button: In - and this might be TMI but I have a very deep belly button.  It never even thought about popping out with TB and unless EK comes out as a 6 month old I don't foresee it popping out for EK either.  

Interesting Facts: Elli Kate is swallowing more and also producing meconium this week...Which T will get the honors of changing after D-Day ;)

Sleep: Pretty much nonexistent but I am not complaining because Little Miss Elli Kate cooking to full term is all Im worried about. 

What I miss: Not going to lie...This week, I missed a glass of wine or a martini.  We had a long week and I worked a lot of overtime... Which equaled stressed!!!  I very rarely drink but an occasionally glass of wine would have been nice.  

What I am looking forward to: Doctor appointment this week!  Christmas! and spending lots and lots of time with the fam!!!

Cravings/Aversions: Still water and carbs.  Oh, and White Chocolate Oreos!!!!  You know the kind they only sell at Christmas time... Oh how I wish I would have never have eaten one!

Symptoms: Indigestion!!! Restlessness... Swelling!  Oh the swelling, it's official!!!  If it is after 5pm then I no longer have ankles.  My legs go like this: thighs, knees, calfs and toes!  

Best Moment This Week: T feeling EK move :)  He has felt her twice and its pretty awesome!  I have been feeling her for weeks now and honestly I think he was over me talking about how awesome it was... Now, he agrees!

Weekly Wisdom: Prop those feet up!  The dishes, laundry and house will all be there later to wash and clean so keep that baby cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment