Thursday, December 8, 2011

19 Week... My "At Least Halfway Mark"Please


Please excuse the way I look...I had to work 10.5 hours today :(  Notice Jingles in the background...? He's been awful mischievous lately. 
Me and My Baby...Who by the way swears she's not a baby... Because babies don't pee in their panties. 



Size of Baby: 8.5 ounces - Heirloom Tomato (not really sure what that is...)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not a clue, I don't own a scale! 

Maternity Clothes: Yes! See horrible picture :)

Gender: Precious, baby GIRL! EK

Movement: More and more everyday!  And baby girl does not need caffeine.  If I drink a coke then she goes crazy!!!

Sleep: Is few and far between but that's okay, I'm not complaining.  

What I miss: Nothing... Well I'm lying, Im missing a few things this week but there is NOTHING I miss bad enough to wish I wasn't preggers.

What I am looking forward to: My next appointment!  It is in two weeks and at that appointment I will schedule our 4D ultrasound!  Also, I will schedule my last regular ob appointment.  Since I am high risk my last regular appointment will be in January.  And honestly, I'm super excited about that.  I have been driving myself crazy now that I can feel EK moving.  If I go a while without feeling her I start to panic.  I drink a coke, lay down and wait... So hearing her sweet little heart beat every two weeks will help ease the time and stress :)

Cravings/Aversions: Water, Water and more Water!!!  Baby girl is probably afloat in there

Symptoms: Just the regular pregnancy symptoms...Nothing I can't live with though.

Best Moment This Week: Feeling EK more and more :)  It's been a long week!

Weekly Wisdom: Just because you wore 4 inch heels to deliver your first child doesn't mean you will with your second!  Just because you NEVER swelled with your first child doesn't mean you won't swell with your second.  

1 comment:

  1. Is your plan to deliver at 38 weeks since you are a repeat cesarean section? Do they still let you do that in Alabama? They won't here unless they do an amniocentesis for fetal lung maturity. Who is the high risk doctor that will be delivering you? I miss you and I am happy you are putting up pics of your growing baby bump!

    ReplyDelete