Tuesday, August 9, 2011

One Goodbye Down... One to Come, Hopefully!



We are desperately trying sell our prized 2007 Toyota Solara!  We bought this car back in December 2010 for T so he could drive it and get better gas milage.  (Remember he was driving 700+ miles a week!) Well now that my country man is back in town he wants a TRUCK!  Shocker, huh?!  I am a little sad to this car go because I feel like a hot young mom while driving it.  Why, you ask...Its a freaking sporty car with a sun roof and Im used to driving a Yukon :)  Back to the car...  It is a 2007 with 73,000 miles.  When we bought it in December it was a one owner vehicle that a local doctor had purchased for his wife.  His wife was older and had recently passed away so he thought it was time to trade it in.  

Front

Driver's Side

Back (yes, I blurred out our tag :)) Supporting the Hubs

Dash

The goods

Driver's side - Please excuse the floor mat.  I promise it is usually not that dirty and will vacuum it's just been a week.

Back seat - Its actually quite spacious for a two door!

My FAVORITE part!!!  I love having radio controls on my steering wheel!

Now onto the important move :)

Last week my very best friend moved to LA.  Not LA as in Lower Alabama but LA as in Los Angeles!!!! She is like me, small town girl next door!  Now she has been feed to the wolves.  Seriously though, she will be fine and she is super pumped!  I however, am super sad :(  She has been my very besets friend since high school.  I am extremely excited for her and I am looking forward to Thanksgiving (and all our FaceTime talks!) and Christmas!!!   
Me, Amy Hannah and TB at Ams going away party :(

1 comment:

  1. So glad you posted a few blogs! Now how can we keep it up? Oh, I know, you remind me and I will remind you! Call me soon. We need to chat. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete