Friday, August 5, 2011

A few of my favorite wedding photos...

About three months or so ago I FINALLY got our wedding pictures cd!  Our photographer was HORRENDOUS and should seriously not be able to shoot weddings ever again!  I just wanted to post a few of my favorites after I have spent several hours of editing them.  Seriously y'all I do not kid!  

My wedding dress!  Isn't it absolutely beautiful?!

Rachel, Brittany, Amy Hannah and myself!  Getting all dolled up before the "I dos" start!  I have been BFFs with Brittany for over eight years, Amy Hannah for 10+ years and Rachel for a long time (can't exactly remember)! 

My girls and I again... We are dressed now :)

One of my most favorites!  

My handsome Hubs with his "Pimptastic" boy! Reese, Keith, Chad & The Hubs!  Reese and The Hubs have been friends since high school, Keith is The Hubs father and Chad The Hubs little brother!

LOVE my dress!!!

LOVE this picture!

My most favorite group picture of all!  Even more than the posed, churchy ones!  We are all so close and we love it!!!

Our wedding rings.

My Cake.  Simple, Elegant, Beautiful, Classic, Southern, Classy, Fancy, Pearly...  I could go on and on about the Simplicity Elegance of my cake but I think you get the gist by the picture.  I absolutely adored my cake and wouldn't have wanted it any other way!  The best part, it was the most delicious cake ever!


I promise to thoroughly update you on ALL the drama with our photographer and photos but I will need to do it on a Saturday that The Hubs is at the station and TB at her dad's house.  



No comments:

Post a Comment