Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Whirl Wind Weekend

This weekend was crazy!  We live in the South and it never snows here!  We actually that is a lie.  It has snowed every year TB has been here :)  However, either it does not snow long enough or hard enough to stick or it is too cold and it turns into ice!  The weather man said mid-week last week it would snow this weekend but no one believed him!  Well it snowed and iced here enough to close everything down on Monday, delay most things until noon Tuesday and close all schools down until Wednesday :)  T and I were a little excited at first because we thought it would be so much fun to get to stay home and play in the snow with the fam!  Well...  Then the mean Mommy I am decided if it really did snow I was going to have to put limits to TB being in the frigid weather seeing as she has been sick going on three weeks!  So T and TB were not happy campers that I wasn't going to let TB play ALL DAY in the snow!  Then when we woke up Monday there was snow...all 1/18th of an inch only along our fence line and trampoline!  Whew...  I didn't even have to argue with either of them!  :)  We cuddled by the fire and watched movies and then went to our neighbors house to watch the National Championship game...Boo!  It was a nice long weekend until I got to work this morning!  Then I immediately regretted praying for all the snow and ice to keep home on Monday because I am so far behind and without a scanner :( 

Anywho, I am working on a series of posts about the Payne's so keep an eye out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment