Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Meet the Payne's

The Payne's
Todd the husband and stepfather, Taelor Brooke the dramatic queen daughter and me...the spoiled mom :)


Me and my hunny!


Todd and I were married on May 8, 2010 at our family church in Alabama.  He is prince charming and I am Cinderella.  Ha, who am I kidding?!?!!!  He is a southern country boy and I am a southern city gal but together we are a perfect pair!  I don't know what I would do without this man.  LOVE him is a severe understatement!


TB the diva herself















This is Taelor Brooke!  If you know me in real life there are no other words needed!  If you only know me through a friend-of-a-friend's blog then let me introduce you.  She is my independent, powerful, loving, dramatic, fearless, sassy, temperamental, etc... daughter who we absolutely adore!  Without her our lives would not be complete.  She may be 3 going on 30 but we wouldn't have any other way!  She is so funny and so much fun!

More about me you ask?  Like I said before I am Cinderella  a Southern city gal who absolutely loves Alabama and even though I love to travel I could never imagine going home to anywhere but here.  I work full-time at a local credit union as an accounting clerk and I absolutely love my job.  I am a complete numbers nerd and I love a great balancing challenge!  However, this does not mean I am willing to balance others check books or bills :)  More importantly I am a full-time mom and wife to the best family ever!  It is extremely tiring working and playing house but it is even more rewarding!  I believe I am a better person when I am working :)

I used to blog pre-Payne but thought we needed a break.  I needed time to adjust to being married again (yes, I'll fill you in one day!) and having to share my time between two of my most favorite people!  It's been 7 months and we have gotten married, moved twice, bought a house, started a new job and so much more.  I am now getting into a daily, weekly, monthly routine and I think there is no better time.  Plus, I always find myself saying, "I so wish I still had the blog so I could go write a post about this!".  I hope you find my family just a fourth as amusing as I do myself!  So here we go...

1 comment: